In partnership with Great British Apples
This is my second recipe with Great British Apples and it’s a super delicious seasonal warming spiced apple porridge – perfect for keeping you cosy in Autumn and Winter.
The caramelised Bramley apples are delicious on porridge but here’s some more of my favourite ways to use them;
• As a cake or tart topping
• Layer on pancakes with coconut yogurt
• Simply with coconut yogurt and granola
• Top pizzas – I like to combine with creamy Cashew cheese for a delicious contrast of flavours
• Blitz to make apple purée (mix into pancakes or cakes)
Bramley apples are often associated with pies and crumbles for good reason – their low sugar content and tangy taste makes them perfect – but there are so many more ways of using them! Caramelised like in this recipe or brilliant in savoury dishes – watch this space!
Did you know that I have a new cookbook?
It's called Rebel Recipes and I'm so proud of it. If you like my recipes I know you'll love my cookbook - It took me over a year to develop (and years in the making) and it's packed with deliciously vibrant veg packed recipes!
Here's a sneak peak...
Subscribe and receive a free download of my SuperSix recipe book