I love using seasonal ingredients and I’ve included lovely purple sprouting brocoli as a topping for this delicious pizza. But that’s not all – this beautifully green pizza has a layer of sautéd kale pesto made with toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds (you can use pine nuts if preferred but I thought a pine nut free pesto would work really well here).I then topped the pesto with lighted sautéed green veg – broccoli, spring onions, asparagus and fennel. I love the contrast of the fluffy pizza base, the flavoursome pesto and crunchy veg.
– You can swap the flours around and use your favourite combination (all white, all rye, swap for spelt or wholemeal).
– Top with a classic tomato sauce instead of the pesto.
– Add plant based cheese of choice.
– Split the dough into two and make smaller pizzas.
– If you don’t want a yeasted pizza base you can you use a flatbread – link here
I hope you enjoy, much love Niki xx
Did you know that I have a new cookbook?
It's called Rebel Recipes and I'm so proud of it. If you like my recipes I know you'll love my cookbook - It took me over a year to develop (and years in the making) and it's packed with deliciously vibrant veg packed recipes!
Here's a sneak peak...
Subscribe and receive a free download of my SuperSix recipe book